A Busy Year!


The year is almost over! The turn of the year is a time for looking back and looking forward.  In my business, 
2023 has been a good year. I didn't realize how good until I started to put together a retrospective video! This year, I raised my prices and 'niched down'.  I decided to concentrate on headshots/ business branding and family photography, with a few events thrown in here and there. As you can see if you watch my video, I succeeded in that goal! I plan to continue along the same track next year, as I grow my photography business. 

What I didn't reckon with was all the restoration work that came along! I have always offered photo restoration as a service, but in May, I decided to sign on as an Ambassador for Forever, so that I could add video digitization to my menu of options. By November, I was a Certified Ambassador and that side of the business is starting to pick up! Video digitization and cloud storage are hard to represent in a quick video but I can see these services growing in the future. The thing is, nearly everyone has the box of memories-photos, slides, negatives, videos-that are too precious to throw away but take up way to much room at home! In some cases, it's the parents and grandparents looking to pass on their memories. With the memories digitized and safely stored in a Forever cloud account, they can be shared with the whole family without anyone having to store the boxes!  

A new year is a fresh start; a time to look back at what went well and plan ahead for the future. Many of us make New Year resolutions and most of those who do fail to keep them. We only have to look to 2020 to remember that nothing is guaranteed! A positive attitude can help us weather the storms, and rise to such challenges as may present themselves in 2024. So here is a link to watch my Year In Review 2023Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts