Why I love Sunflowers!

 

Sunflowers
At this time of year, the sunflowers begin to bloom. I have a farm near my home that has planted fields of them. For a small fee, you can go and pick them and many people use the opportunity to take pictures among the giant plants.  Photographers, like myself, offer "Sunflower Sessions" and last year, during COVID, I had a family drive for an hour to have senior pictures among the flowers ☺

I chose a sunflower for my business logo because it's probably my favorite flower. (I say 'probably' because there are not many flowers I don't love!) It blooms in late summer, around my birthday, and it's such a cheerful bloom! When the bloom is over, it has seeds for the birds to eat. What's not to love about sunflowers?  

But they have other lessons to teach us if we only listen: Sunflowers stand tall and proud and raise their faces to the sun. They remind us to look for the sunny side of life!  It is said that there are failures and there are lessons. Successful people have usually failed many times. When things go badly-in business, or in personal life-keep your head up and look for the sun, the positive side. Be a sunflower!!


Comments

Popular Posts